Learn how to draw a pig with an easy step by step tutorial. This profile view really is pretty realistic as they really do have no necks to speak of.
Students can learn how to draw a pig, even at a young age, without resorting to the usual oval body and attached circle head. If they instead just start with a large oval, and then add a nose and ears and legs, the result is much more true to real life.
- Draw a Pig (click to download a PDF)
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
Time needed: 30 minutes.
Draw a Pig
- Draw an oval.
- Add the nose. Erase the inside line.
- Add a mouth and cheek line.
- Draw a curly tail.
- Add an eye and ear. Erase inside ear.
- Draw one front leg and one back leg.
- Erase inside legs, add the back legs.
- Finish the horizon line behind the pig.
- Trace with a marker and color.
Easy Pig Tutorial
- Draw an Easy Pig PDF Tutorial
- Drawing paper*
- Black marker*