If you learn how to draw a tropical fish, you can start to appreciate just how many different kinds of fish there are swimming around in the ocean right now.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw a Tropical Fish
- Make guidelines. Start the back half of the body.
- Add the front half of the body.
- Draw a tail with the shapes shown.
- Add lips, eye and stripes.
- Add lines in the tail and spikes on top.
- Add two fins.
- Add lines to fins. Draw two flippers.
- Add coral and a sand line.
- Trace with a marker and color with lots of bright colors.