Learn how to draw a beach with a few fun extra items. An umbrella, pail and ball will tell everyone exactly where you are.
Even the simplest of drawings can ooze charm, when drawn by children. Keep the shapes simple, encourage diligent coloring and you’ll probably end up with a lovely little masterpiece to frame yourself!
LIKE THIS DRAWING PROJECT?
There are 200 more fun and easy drawing tutorials like this one, in my giant How To Draw ebook in my PDF Shop.
All were created with lots of hands on classroom testing, and designed to take beginner artists from the first step to the last with clear and simple diagrams.
It’s all you need to provide hours of drawing fun with tutorials for Animals, Fish, Insects, Birds, Landscapes, Plants, Transportation, People and much more.
- Download Beach Drawing Tutorial
*The above product link is a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
- Print tutorial for each student.
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases.
- Follow the tutorial to draw the beach in pencil.
- Trace the drawing with a black marker.
- Color the beach carefully with crayons.
Submit your review