Learn how to draw a beach with a few fun extra items. An umbrella, pail and ball will tell everyone exactly where you are.
Even the simplest of drawings can ooze charm, when drawn by children. Keep the shapes simple, encourage diligent coloring and you’ll probably end up with a lovely little masterpiece to frame yourself!
Wish you had more drawing tutorials? There are 200 more in my “How to Draw” ebook in my PDF Shop.
- Download Beach Drawing Tutorial
*The above product link is a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
- Print tutorial for each student.
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases.
- Follow the tutorial to draw the beach in pencil.
- Trace the drawing with a black marker.
- Color the beach carefully with crayons.