This lesson on how to draw a winter town is fun for those that enjoy drawing buildings. I’ve found it especially helpful for students to use grid paper.
1. Draw ground line and four building rectangles.
2. Add a roof lines as shown.
3. Divide buildings with floor lines and add snow around the ground.
4. Add steps and doors to buildings.
5. Add windows to all the buildings.
6. Draw chimneys and details to inside of all roofs.
7. Add brick texture, flower boxes and roof windows if desired.
8. Draw a sun and clouds.
9. Trace all pencil lines with a thin black marker and color your buildings with colored pencils.