This fox face drawing tutorial helps students fill their paper with a large, symmetrical face, and has all kinds of coloring options.
This fox drawing is shown as a red one, but you easily swap it to gray and white, or gray and brown, etc. Whatever the choice though, I recommend that students try coloring those fuzzy edges around the eyes, nose and chest the way my sample shows. The black line is left off intentionally so that the two colors can share a fuzzy edge. So much more lifelike!
- Fox Face Drawing Tutorial (click to open PDF)
- Drawing paper
- Black Sharpie marker, fine tip
How to Draw a Fox Face
- Draw an upside down curve.
- Add matching zig zags on the sides.
- Draw a centered chin.
- Connect the sides to the chin.
- Draw two ears.
- Start the eyes.
- Finish the eyes and add a nose.
- Add shoulders and a background. Erase gray lines.
- Trace with a marker and color.