Now all the “Weiner Dog” lovers can learn how to draw a Dachshund, with this step by step tutorial. They have an adorable look that is all their own.
If you’re fan of this breed of dog, you certainly can’t use any other dog tutorial to try to draw one. Their eyes need to have an extra tilt to them, their bodies of course are extra long, and their legs are extra short. View the steps below to create the cutest dog possible.
They may be small lap dogs, but make sure you draw them together in the right proportion though, and you have what is most definitely a hot dog dog. And all the bad jokes that go with them.
- Draw a Dachshund Tutorial (click to download)
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
- Pencil crayons
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw a Dachshund
- Draw the head.
- Add two ears.
- Add the eyes and nose.
- Draw a body and connect with a neck.
- Draw two legs on one side.
- Draw the two remaining legs.
- Add a tail.
- Draw a background with a house.
- Trace with a marker and color.