Learn how to draw a cartoon dog with oversized eyes and feet by following this easy step by step tutorial. It’s easier than you may think.
All it takes to become a cartoon artist is a little exaggeration. Draw this dog’s eyes really big and tall, and his paws extra large, and you have a really fun cartoon character.
*The above product links are a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw a Dog
- Make guidelines. Draw the nose.
- Add two eyes.
- Draw the face around the eyes and nose.
- Draw two folded ears.
- Draw a bone and chin.
- Add the two front legs and sides.
- Add back feet and belly line.
- Finish with toenails and a tail.
- Trace with a marker and color.