How do you draw a chameleon with all his intricate parts and rainbow coloring? Well, if you are just starting out, then this simple step by step version might work best.
Save this simple chameleon tutorial for younger elementary students. The simple shapes and bright colors are perfect for their abilities and imagination.
Students could do their best rainbow coloring, or fill in randomly too. Both options are sure to create something pretty darn cute.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw a Chameleon
- Draw a quarter circle.
- Draw a simple body behind.
- Draw two legs.
- Draw a curly tail.
- Add an eye and curly tongue.
- Add strips to body and tail.
- Draw a branch and leaves belows.
- Add a sun in the background.
- Trace with a marker and color