How to draw a bike, for kids that are more interested in mechanical projects. And because the world could always use more engineers and architects.
If you want to connect with the most students possible, try to include some mechanical drawing subject matter in your lessons too. I’ve seen too many students who couldn’t care less about drawing faces and flowers, spend hours making detailed cars. It’s good to keep an eye out and acknowledge those young artists too.
If you like this project, there are 200 more like it in my “How to Draw” ebook located in my PDF Shop.
- Black marker
- Prep: Print tutorial for each student.
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases.
- Students follow the tutorial to draw the bike in pencil.
- The bike is traced with a black marker.
- The bike is colored carefully with crayons.