Let’s face it, Volkswagen Beetle cars are cute. Here’s an easy car drawing step by step tutorial to help you make one with it’s very unique profile.
You can receive your own print friendly PDF copy of this Volkswagen tutorial simply by joining my email list. It’s the best way to keep up to date about my new projects and special promotions. Just enter your info below, confirm it in your inbox, and the tutorial will be there to print and save wherever you’d like.
LIKE THIS DRAWING PROJECT?
There are many more like it in my “How to Draw” ebook found in my PDF Shop.
This giant ebook contains 200 step-by-step drawing projects for kids that are simple and easy to understand.
Young artists gain confidence in their abilities when the mystery is taken out of how to start and finish their drawings.
Just click on the link or the photo to learn more.
- Prep: Print tutorial for each student.
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases.
- Follow the tutorial to draw the car with a pencil.
- Trace the car with a black marker. Erase any extra pencil lines.
- Color the car carefully with crayons.
Submit your review