This winter painting for kids has some added depth in the sky because the swirl lines were traced with an extra layer of blue.
• Color print of tutorial
• Multimedia or watercolor paper
• Sharpie, black, fine tip
• Tempera paint, white
PREP: Draw or print guide lines on paper.
1. Draw the city according to the printed tutorial.
2. Trace all the lines with a black Sharpie.
3. Paint the buildings and sky.
4. Trace the black lines with a second line of blue paint to make it darker.
5. Spatter the sky with white paint.