To draw a Labrador, just adjust the shape the of face and ears of your average dog.This step by step tutorial will help you draw one in nine easy steps.
It’s also a good drawing to practice symmetry, especially with those floppy ears.
When your drawing is complete, you can decide if he or her is a yellow or chocolate or black lab.
LIKE THIS DRAWING PROJECT?
For more easy drawing tutorials like this one, please see my popular How To Draw ebook in my PDF Shop.
It’s a collection of step-by-step tutorials that are simple and easy to understand for beginner artists.
*The above product links are a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
- Prep: Print tutorial for each student.
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases.
- Draw the labrador dog, following the tutorial, using a pencil.
- Trace the dog with a black marker.
- Color the labrador carefully with crayons. Press hard to get bright colors.