To draw a Labrador, just adjust the shape the of face and ears of your average dog.This step by step tutorial will help you draw one in nine easy steps.
It’s also a good drawing to practice symmetry, especially with those floppy ears. When your drawing is complete, you can decide if he or her is a yellow or chocolate or black lab.
*The above product links are a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw a Labrador
- Make guidelines. Start the top of the head.
- Add the side curves.
- Connect to make a chin below.
- Add two ears.
- Draw back edge of head. Erase extra line.
- Add eyes, nose and front legs.
- Draw a chest.
- Finish with the back legs and tail.
- 9. Trace with a marker and color.