Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step tutorial for how to draw the Hulk and a Hulk Coloring Page. Great muscle drawing practice, that’s for sure!
The Hulk is a fictional superhero appearing in publications by Marvel Comics. The character first appeared in the debut issue of The Incredible Hulk in May of 1962.
In his comic book appearances, the character is both the Hulk, a green-skinned, hulking and muscular humanoid possessing a vast degree of physical strength, and his alter ego Dr. Robert Bruce Banner, a physically weak, socially withdrawn, and emotionally reserved physicist. The two exist as independent personalities, and resent each other.
Thanks to some recent movies, the Hulk is more popular than ever. In addition to the pop culture appeal, drawing the Hulk state offers some really great body drawing practice too. Even over-the-top muscles need to be in proportion to each other to still look “real”.
Save me to your Pinterest Board!
Use Button below to Download a PDF Tutorial
Hulk Coloring Page
Materials for Hulk Project
- Drawing Paper. This is the good stuff you can buy in bulk for a good price.
- Pencils. I like how this brand always makes nice dark lines.
- Black Marker. A permanent marker will give you a dark black color.
- Crayons. The larger packs are nice for more color choices.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate links.
Step by Step Directions for Hulk Project
Time needed: 45 minutes
How to Draw the Hulk
- Start the head with a U shape.
- Add some scruffy hair.
- Add ears, eyes and mouth.
- Start the torso as shown.
- Draw arms with lots of muscles.
- Erase lines and draw the shorts.
- Draw the two legs below.
- Add the final details shown.
- Trace with marker and color.