Here’s an idea for a cute spring drawing or painting, three very simple birds that are stacked on each other, with the highest one looking at a pretty flower.
- Stacked Birds PDF Tutorial
- Multimedia paper
- Permanent marker
- Liquid watercolor paint, optional
- Print a tutorial for students to share.
- Students draw guidelines on the paper or fold to make creases.
- The birds are drawn according to the tutorial.
- The art is traced with a permanent marker.
- Crayons are used to either add decorations or color the birds entirely.
- Paint with liquid watercolor paint if desired.