Here’s an idea for a simple watercolor painting, three very simple birds that are stacked on each other, with the highest one looking at a pretty flower.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
- Print a tutorial for students to share.
- Draw guidelines on the paper or fold to make creases.
- Draw the birds are drawn according to the tutorial.
- Trace the art with a permanent marker.
- Add some colorful details with crayons.
- Paint with liquid watercolor paint if desired.