I combined some old comic book images for one of my new pop art coloring pages. It’s also available as a mural in my PDF Shop.
It’s inspired by the work of Roy Lichtenstein, who was an American pop artist known for his parodies of comic strips and advertisements. For those of you that just want to color and write a funny caption in this thought bubble, then here you go.
- Download Pop Art Crying Lady coloring page
- Drawing paper
- Markers (I like the Stabilo brand) or crayons
- Print or copy page for each student.
- To make your drawing looking like a cartoon, color carefully with markers. The Stabilo brand has lots of good skin colors.
- Write a message in the thought bubble. Maybe “I can’t believe I forgot to do my homework!” or some exaggerated problem at school? It might help to keep things in perspective.
- Trace your neatly worded thought with a black marker, so it looks like cartoon writing.
Note: This post contains an affiliate link.