Create a pretty spring drawing with this how to draw a daffodil tutorial. The sunny yellow buttercup color will brighten any day.
Who needs to draw the same flower shapes again and again when you can make these daffodils, or buttercups? The simple cup shape and bright yellow color make for a really pretty drawing, perfect for spring art or even a greeting card.
*The above product links are a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw a Daffodil
- Make guidelines. Draw a light circle.
- Add a wiggly edge all around.
- Erase the inside circle. Add cup shape.
- Draw three petals.
- Draw three more petals behind the first three.
- Add flower stamen. Start the stem.
- Draw two leaves at the base.
- Draw a background.
- Trace with a marker and color.