Learn how to draw a cartoon face for beginners by trying this one with super easy features. It doesn’t take much to make a pretty silly looking face.
Cartoon faces are sometimes a fun alternative to drawing realistic ones, mostly because they are so simple and easy to do. Heads can become one stretched out shape, and eyes just simple circles. It’s surprising how much personality can be portrayed with just a few well placed lines.
Or at least that’s what a good cartoon artist can make you think.
- Draw a Cartoon Face: Lady (click to download a PDF)
- Drawing paper
- Black marker, permanent
Time needed: 45 minutes.
How to Draw a Lady Cartoon Face
- Draw two eyes.
- Add two ears on the side.
- Connect the ears with a U.
- Draw a simple mouth.
- Add the simple nose and hairline.
- Add a neck with necklace.
- Add the dress and arms below.
- Draw some super big hair.
- Trace with a marker and color.