Learn how to draw a turkey with an easy step by step tutorial. This bird is made with just a few simples shapes, that students can embellish as they wish.
This bird has proven to be a very successful drawing over the years, and one that I would bring out for just about any age level. Most kinders can navigate drawing an oval, neck and fan shapes, and older students are free to get more experimental with different media. Scroll down for a few different ideas.
*The above product links are a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 45 minutes.
How to Draw a Turkey
- Draw an oval.
- Add a half circle for the tail.
- Draw a curved head and neck.
- Add face details shown.
- Draw two feet below.
- Add radial lines on the tail.
- Draw lines on the feathers.
- Add texture lines to the body.
- Trace with a marker and color.