Learn how to draw an Among Us Santa and more Christmas crew mates. A fun cheat sheet shows five more holiday characters to draw.
Among Us is an online multiplayer social deduction game that has taken on a life of its own. Word has it that it was not popular at first, but now it seems that kids (and parents!) are finding it includes just the right mix of humor and skill.
In a perfect world, students could use markers or paint and add layers to get the simple shadows shown. But that’s not always an option these days when the best you can hope for is that everyone has access to crayons.
Not to worry though. This simple media can still make a very graphic and shaded look if crayons are used with care. A larger box will offer a few different shades of red and gray, or using different pressure will result in different shades too. And if students don’t have a thick marker for the black lines, just using a regular one and manually adding some width to the lines will work too. (Necessity is the mother of invention!)
Use Button below to Download a PDF Tutorial
Among Us Santa Coloring Page
Materials for How to Draw Among Us Santa
- Pencil. The Ticonderoga brand are the most reliable, make nice dark lines when you need them, and are the easiest to erase. Buying the pre-sharpened ones will save busy teachers a lot of time.
- Eraser. Large ones you can hold in your hand do a much better job than just the pencil tip erasers, especially when erasing leftover pencil lines after tracing.
- Black Sharpie Marker. These fine point permanent marker pens make nice black outlines, have a good tip for coloring, and never bleed when they get wet. Use them with good ventilation and add extra paper underneath to protect your tables.
- Prang Crayons. These are a bit softer than other crayons so they sometimes look like oil pastels. They also have a some nice brown shades that Crayola does not have unless you buy their larger boxes.
- Crayola Crayons. The reliable brand that always works well. The 24 pack has some of my favorite golden orange and yellow colors that seem a bit richer and warmer than the ones Prang has.
Step by Step Directions for How to Draw Among Us Santa
Time needed: 45 minutes.
How to Draw and Among Us Santa
- Draw a large upside down U.
- Add two legs below.
- Draw an oval visor.
Erase the inside line.
- Add a pack to the side.
- Draw a puffy hat band.
- Add the top and puffy ball.
Erase the inside line.
- Trace with a thick marker.
- Draw shadow lines with a pencil ONLY.
- Color with similar colors to make shadows.