Drawing Big Ben gets easier when you have some grid paper and a tutorial to follow. It’s all about simplifying all those many little shapes that are found all over this historic landmark.
For more landmark tutorials like this one, please see “Draw World Landmarks” in my PDF Shop.
- View and download Big Ben Tutorial
- Grid paper, 1/4″ lines
- Crayons, markers or colored pencil
- For extra straight lines, try drawing this clock on 1/4 grid paper. The download has a sample on page 2.
- Find the middle lines on the grid paper to help make your drawing symmetrical.
- Draw the clock according to the steps in the tutorial
- Trace the lines with a marker.
- Color Big Ben with crayons or markers or colored pencils. The clock is mostly a gold color, with a gray roof.