Drawing Big Ben gets easier when you have some grid paper and a tutorial to follow. It’s all about simplifying those many detailed and fancy shapes.
LIKE THIS TUTORIAL?
There are many more like it, all with step by step instructions, in my “Draw World Landmarks”. Just click on the book or title to learn more about it.
- View and download Big Ben Tutorial
- Grid paper, 1/4″ lines
- Crayons, markers or colored pencil
- For extra straight lines, try drawing this clock on 1/4 grid paper. The download has a sample on page 2.
- Find the middle lines on the grid paper to help make your drawing symmetrical.
- Draw the clock according to the steps in the tutorial
- Trace the lines with a marker.
- Color Big Ben with crayons or markers or colored pencils. The clock is mostly a gold color, with a gray roof.