Learn how to draw leaves, and then put them in a grid. A variety of types, sizes and positions will make a pretty fall painting.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
- Print grid lines on the paper, or use a ruler to draw their own.
- Draw a different type of leaf in each box.
- Trace the drawing with a permanent black marker.
- Paint the leaf and background carefully with liquid watercolor paint.
- The add more color, paint an extra stripe of color right over the veins while they are still wet. The wet on wet colors will bleed and make soft shadows.