Learning how to draw a dolphin can be tricky as they have so many curves to them. This tutorial simplifies the steps, without losing any of the fun details. See below for a downloadable tutorial.
I think it helps to think of him as a banana with a tail. That long and narrow mouth looks just like the stem to me, it’s just sitting off to one side a little.
LIKE THIS DRAWING PROJECT?
For more easy drawing tutorials like this one, please see my popular How To Draw ebook in my PDF Shop.
It’s a collection of step-by-step tutorials that are simple and easy to understand for beginner artists.
- Download Dolphin Tutorial
*The above product link is a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
- Prep: Print tutorial for each student.
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases.
- Students follow the tutorial to draw the dolphin in pencil.
- The dolphin is traced with a black marker.
- Color the drawing carefully with crayons.
Submit your review