Learning how to draw a dolphin can be tricky as they have so many curves to them. This tutorial simplifies the steps, without losing any of the fun details.
I think it helps to think of him as a banana with a tail. That long and narrow mouth looks just like the stem to me.
If you like this tutorial, there are more like this in my “Draw Animals” ebook in my PDF Shop.
- Download Dolphin Tutorial
*The above product link is a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
- Prep: Print tutorial for each student.
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases.
- Students follow the tutorial to draw the dolphin in pencil.
- The dolphin is traced with a black marker.
- Color the drawing carefully with crayons.