Here’s one way to draw a raccoon with some very easy and simple shapes. Color it well so those bandit eyes really stand out.
LIKE THIS DRAWING PROJECT?
For more easy drawing tutorials like this one, please see my popular How To Draw ebook in my PDF Shop.
It’s a collection of step-by-step tutorials that are simple and easy to understand for beginner artists.
*The above product links are a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
- Prep: Print tutorial for each student.
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases.
- Follow the tutorial to draw the raccoon in pencil.
- Trace the raccoon with a black marker.
- Color the raccoon carefully with crayons.