My favorite thing about this winter snowflake art is the plastic trading card sleeves that instantly make the art look laminated. Hides any imperfect gluing too.
- Watercolor paper Art Trading Cards
- Liquid watercolor paint
- Card stock paper, white
- Snowflake punch, vintage
- Glue stick
- Plastic trading card sleeves
- Use liquid watercolor paints on watercolor paper cut to the ATC size: 2.5″ x 3.5″. Random “blobs” were overlapped just a bit until the cards are filled with color.
- While wet, sprinkle salt on top and allowed to dry for a few minutes. It will absorb the water and make some cool, textured spots. Repeat with 8 more cards.
- While the cards are drying, punch many snowflakes from white paper, the heaviest your punch will allow you to do.
- Rub the salt off the cards and glue snowflakes on top. If the flake goes over the edge, it is trimmed off with a scissors.
- Place the cards in a plastic trading card sleeve.
Note: This post contains an affiliate link.