Valentines day activities could start with a print of heart glasses, and draw a face around it. The large size forces students to draw big.
Before students start drawing, remind them that the face should be a bit smaller that the glasses. The oval should be drawn in two sections, the top and the bottom. If you draw one large oval ALL around outside the glasses, you will end up with a Charlie Brown head. That’s fine if you want a Charlie Brown head, but not if you don’t.
- View and download Heart Glasses PDF
- Drawing paper
- Color printer
- Black marker
- Prep: Print a Heart Glasses page for each student.
- Students draw the face above and below the glasses.
- The drawing is traced with a black marker.
- The drawing is colored in with crayons.