There’s nothing prettier than a colorful maple leaf, but who needs lots of xeroxed copies that all exactly match each other? Learn how to draw your own with my tutorial and you can make a wonderful, random collection of your own.
- Download Maple Leaf PDF Tutorial
- Brown kraft paper, even paper grocery bags
- Sharpie black marker, chisel tip
- Crayola Color Sticks
- Prep: Print a tutorial for each student to see.
- Students follow the tutorial to draw a large leaf with a pencil.
- The leaf is traced with a thick black Sharpie marker.
- Color Sticks are used to color in the leaf. Lots of very heavy coloring will create the best results.
- The leaf is cut out with a scissors and put on display.