Learn how to draw Baby Yoda with this easy step by step tutorial, and then place him in on a super cool planet, surrounded by lots of stars.
OK, so you’re not imagining things, this is the second Baby Yoda tutorial I have created, but here are the reasons why:
• My first Baby Yoda focuses more on just a simple body. It fills a horizontal page and allows for easy drawing, but some older students might want to add more details. Like a robe that drapes and hands with three fingers.
• This new portrait layout leaves much more vertical space that can be filled with an interesting background.
• The other Yoda is also drawn with markers, and I’d like to show everyone what is also possible with just plain old crayons. No fancy supplies, just good old-fashioned coloring.
*The above product links are a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 45 minutes.
How to Draw Baby Yoda in Space
- Start the top of the head as shown.
- Draw a wrapped collar below.
- Draw two symmetrical ears.
- Finish the face, starting with the eyes.
- Draw the robe (without the sleeves).
- Add the sleeves.
- Draw hands and robe wrinkles.
- Erase lines in fingers. Draw a background.
- Trace with a marker and color.